Houston and Partners was established in 2005 in the United Arab Emirates, to facilitate the demand for Construction Cost Consultancy Services and maintain a unique, professional, quality service within its discipline.
Operating under the management and direction of David Houston, a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with over thirty five years’ experience in Quantity Surveying. David is also an Incorporate of the Chartered Institute of Buildings and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Countries in which Houston and Partners have gained experience include United Arab Emirates, Oman, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Syria, Jordan, Libya and Egypt, with offices now having been established in the United Kingdom, Egypt and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Understanding the client’s project and business objectives.
- Define value for money.
- Benchmarking against other project in our database.
- Value-driven and not cost-driven.
- Understanding the client’s risk profile.
- Initiate and manage measures to limit/eliminate risks.
- Pro-actively identifying cost impact of change.
Be a Team Player
- Recognising differing aspirations of team members.
- Successful teams deliver successful projects.
Make a positive difference
- Identifying our role in delivering good ideas and innovation.
- Not just being passive receivers of information.